martes, 12 de febrero de 2008

Disney Greatest Love Songs

Disney Greatest Love Songs



CD1
1. Brad Kane & Lea Salonga - A Whole New World
2. Beth Fowler - Beauty And The Beast
3. Joseph Williams - Can You Feel The Love Tonight
4. Phill Collins - You'll Be In My Heart
5. Jon Secade & Shanice - If I Never Knew You
6. Eternal - Someday
7. Helen Reddy - Candle On The Water
8. Peggy Lee - He's A Tramp
9. George Givot - Bella Notte
10. Betty Noyes - Baby Mine
11. Adriana Caselotti - Some Day My Prince Will Come
12. Mary Costa - I Wonder
13. Chorus - Love Is A Song
14. Sarah Mclachlan - When She Loved Me
15. Ilene Woods & Chorus - A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

CD2
1. Amy Adams & James Marsden - True Love's Kiss
2. Paige O'hara & Robby Benson - Something There
3. Samuel E Wright - Kiss The Girl
4. Susan Egan - I Won't Say (I'm In Love)
5. Judy Kuhn - Just Around The Riverbend
6. Liz Callaway - Love Will Find A Way
7. Jonatha Brooke - I'll Try
8. Lea Salonga - Reflection
9. Shelby Flint - Someone's Waiting For You
10. Nancy Adams - Love
11. Adriana Caselotti & Harry S. - I'm Wishing/one Song
12. Mary Costa - Once Upon Dream
13. Ilene Woods & Mike Douglas - So This Is Love
14. Chorus - Looking For Romance
15. Louis Armstrong - When You Wish Upon A Star

http://rapidshare.com/files/91130282/dgls.lej.rar


Pass: jelobo

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

ME PIDE UNA CONTRASEÑA ME LA PUEDES DAR??? GRACIAS